Wednesday, May 09, 2007

What is the relationship between physical health and spiritual health?


One of my relatives just emailed me, asking for some resources that give a biblical perspective on the relationship between physical health and spiritual health.


I did a search at Christianbook.com on the link between these two subjects. If you click on the link below, you will see books that they have that address these subjects.




This is an area that I need to more fully explore. I am currently reading books on busyness, adrenaline and stress.
See Crazybusy (previous post) and Adrenaline and Stress, by Dr. Archibald Hart. http://www.amazon.com/Adrenaline-Stress-Exciting-Breakthrough-Overcome/dp/084993690X/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-0811016-6015263?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1178741529&sr=8-1 Both are written by doctors. The latter is from a Christian perspective.
If anyone has any books or thoughts on this, please share.

1 comments:

James Nored said...

In truth, I am not the best spokesman on this right now. My allergies have been terrible in Kansas City, and my driven nature often leads me to not take care of myself as well as I should.

But I am making some changes. I am eating at Subway now for lunch, rather than fastfood. It worked for Jared, right?

I have also been better about taking a day off, though I am getting hit with several deadlines and upcoming trips right now.

Confession is good for the soul.