Friday, May 25, 2007

Finding Purpose in Life

On Wednesday I was talking with one of my friends, and she shared with me how she had struggled to find her nitch in the church for some time. But then she got involved in our Starbucks group, and has really found meaning in inviting others, sharing her faith, and encouraging those who are coming.

I met with another member on Thursday, a new convert, and went through her Strengths and Spiritual gifts with her. This woman has great gifts in mercy, faith, and evangelism. As we talked about her gifts, she felt affirmed in what God created her to do and encouraged to practice these gifts even more.

I feel blessed to be able to use my gifts, and I love helping others see their place in the kingdom as well.

How has using or discovering your gifts helped you in finding purpose in life?

0 comments: