Friday, May 25, 2007

Desperate Marriages

On Sunday, we'll continue our Desperate Households series, and I'll be speaking on Desperate Marriages. I have held off having a whole sermon in this series on marriage, because I didn't want the series to be perceived as applying only to married people. But having established that fact, I will speak about marriage on Sunday.

There is no doubt that many struggle in their marriages. We need to help people through their problems, offering practical, "how-to" points, biblical teaching, love, prayer and support. See many of you guys on Sunday.

James

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was one of the best lessons of the series. Taking a humorous, yet deep look at the things that make marriages tick.

Good job, James! We can all gain something from this lesson for our marriages no matter what stage of life we are in.

James Nored said...

Thanks! I am glad it was beneficial. We all probably have some idea of how we should act in our marriages, but we need constant reminders. That includes me.

Becki says she always gets great treatment the week of those sermons. :) So I think that she likes them!