Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter is tomorrow--it is not too late to invite a friend!

Just a reminder about Easter tomorrow. It is not too late to invite a friend. People who are really unchurched often make last minute plans on these things, so don't worry about the lateness of date. Also, if you invited someone earlier in the week, you can call them and say, "Hey, I thought that we could maybe go out to eat afterwards . . ." If someone does not have family in town, they may be especially open to this.

Remember to pray, and then put the "pressure" on God to touch their hearts, not yourself. We are simply the messenger.


Earlier in the week a reporter and a photographer from the McKinney paper came out and interviewed me and took my picture. They are doing an article on Easter. It should be interesting to see what they print. They seemed to like our community focus. And they guessed I was in my 20s. I told them, you should see my wife. She looks even younger!

3 comments:

JB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JB said...

Great reminder for Easter...

After reading your last line, you truly are a smart guy! :) Good answer.