- ► 2009 (111)
- A bit of a bug . . .
- The devestating effects of divorce--how can the ch...
- New Pew Research Poll of Americans Shows Fluidity ...
- New Spiritual Gifts Seminar now Available
- We have a contract on our house in Liberty!
- Young Evangelicals have a surprising diversity of ...
- Consumer Christians and the lack of discipleship
- The solution to classroom space for churches
- Thoughts on Giving
- What Percentage of the Church has what Spiritual G...
- Sunday Reflections on Fatherhood, Tim Russert
- How the Clothes Closet led to a new Bible study
- Who was Titus?
- Thoughts on Shepherding
- A church that voluntarily gave up a $50,000 sign
- The Bush administration and WMD--discounting contr...
- My experience at OC's Quest Lectures
- ▼ June (17)
- ► 2007 (176)
Theology and Popular Culture Blogs/Websites
Powered by Blogger.
- Churches in coffee shops and homes a growing trend
- Harvard's New Emphasis on Applied Knowledge is Instructive to Churches
- Young Adults want a lifestyle and authenticity, not religion
- My neighbor asked me to bless his house yesterday
- Exiles-Living Missionally in a Post-Christian Culture
- Christianity is about a lifestyle, not one hour a week
- Emotion in Worship
- Death by Suburb
- The Don Imus Firing--Lack of Redemption or Justice?
- Books That I Have Read in the Last Year
Some Other Blogs & Sites I frequent
- James Nored
- I currently am a preaching minister, evangelist, and missional leader at the High Pointe Church of Christ in McKinney, TX. I am working towards a Doctor of Ministry at Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, CA, studying missional church, evangelism, and postmodern culture. I give missional church and Spiritual gifts seminars for churches. I have written an evangelistic Bible study for postmoderns (Story of Redemption), New Members class material, and a work on Spiritual gifts. I am blessed with a wonderful wife (Becki) of 13 years and two beautiful daughters (Gina-age 7, Emily-4), the loves of my life.