-- Post From My iPhone
- Homemain page
- Aboutthe author
- Contact ussay hello
- Subscribe to RSSkeep updated!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Peter Piper Pizza
Gina and Emily and I are at Peter Piper Pizza while Becki is at the women's booktalk outreach. We're having a good time. I think this might be a good place to have a booktalk for parents of young kids.

-- Post From My iPhone
-- Post From My iPhone
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(111)
-
▼
February
(14)
- New poll on Twitter - Give your opinion!
- Emily takes a turn driving
- The dark and good side of collecting online friends
- How many online friends can and should you have?
- Six from Recovery Group Attended High Pointe Women...
- Twitterfeed
- Peter Piper Pizza
- Man commits suicide at Crystal Cathedral - be awar...
- Another Starbucks encounter
- What goes around comes around: Obama and Supreme C...
- What sites do you check each day?
- Jesus Nazareth wants to be your Facebook friend
- Twitter Revolution - It's coming to a cell phone n...
- Harvest Sunday was a great success! Watch 3rd video
-
▼
February
(14)
New Church Plants
Theology and Popular Culture Blogs/Websites
-
Dolly Parton: National Treasure5 weeks ago
-
-
-
-
-
Powered by Blogger.
Favorite Posts
- Churches in coffee shops and homes a growing trend
- Harvard's New Emphasis on Applied Knowledge is Instructive to Churches
- Young Adults want a lifestyle and authenticity, not religion
- My neighbor asked me to bless his house yesterday
- Exiles-Living Missionally in a Post-Christian Culture
- Christianity is about a lifestyle, not one hour a week
- Emotion in Worship
- Death by Suburb
- The Don Imus Firing--Lack of Redemption or Justice?
- Books That I Have Read in the Last Year
Some Other Blogs & Sites I frequent
About Me
- James Nored
- I currently am a preaching minister, evangelist, and missional leader at the High Pointe Church of Christ in McKinney, TX. I am working towards a Doctor of Ministry at Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, CA, studying missional church, evangelism, and postmodern culture. I give missional church and Spiritual gifts seminars for churches. I have written an evangelistic Bible study for postmoderns (Story of Redemption), New Members class material, and a work on Spiritual gifts. I am blessed with a wonderful wife (Becki) of 13 years and two beautiful daughters (Gina-age 7, Emily-4), the loves of my life.
3 comments:
Yeah, that'd be great! Becki and Tara could take the kids to booktalk and we could go to the movies!
Sounds good, Kirk!
Post a Comment