- Homemain page
- Aboutthe author
- Contact ussay hello
- Subscribe to RSSkeep updated!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Feeling swamped?
Feeling swamped? I am right now. There is so much going on in the news right now that I should be commentating on, such President Obama's inauguration. I will get to this--thank you for your patience! We are in our lead up to Harvest Sunday at High Pointe--the day in which all of our giving goes towards foreign and local outreach. There is a lot to do during this time. It is even busier than usual. But stay tuned--I'll get back with you soon!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(111)
-
▼
January
(14)
- Please be praying for Harvest Sunday
- Couple spends $155,000 to clone dead dog--what abo...
- Tough economic times hitting professionals too
- Must Watch Video! Serving Our Community (Harvest S...
- Should companies and churches create their own soc...
- Feeling sorry for yourself?--Brazilian model has h...
- Feeling swamped?
- Focusing on the external is often not valued - Pre...
- Obama supports the openly gay in the military
- Talking with people at Starbucks
- How to become a billionaire--move to Zimbabwe
- Podcast your sermons and seekers will come-a real ...
- Son of Hamas founder converts to Christianity
- Governors seek $1 trillion dollars federal assistance
-
▼
January
(14)
New Church Plants
Theology and Popular Culture Blogs/Websites
-
Dolly Parton: National Treasure5 weeks ago
-
-
-
-
-
Powered by Blogger.
Favorite Posts
- Churches in coffee shops and homes a growing trend
- Harvard's New Emphasis on Applied Knowledge is Instructive to Churches
- Young Adults want a lifestyle and authenticity, not religion
- My neighbor asked me to bless his house yesterday
- Exiles-Living Missionally in a Post-Christian Culture
- Christianity is about a lifestyle, not one hour a week
- Emotion in Worship
- Death by Suburb
- The Don Imus Firing--Lack of Redemption or Justice?
- Books That I Have Read in the Last Year
Some Other Blogs & Sites I frequent
About Me
- James Nored
- I currently am a preaching minister, evangelist, and missional leader at the High Pointe Church of Christ in McKinney, TX. I am working towards a Doctor of Ministry at Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, CA, studying missional church, evangelism, and postmodern culture. I give missional church and Spiritual gifts seminars for churches. I have written an evangelistic Bible study for postmoderns (Story of Redemption), New Members class material, and a work on Spiritual gifts. I am blessed with a wonderful wife (Becki) of 13 years and two beautiful daughters (Gina-age 7, Emily-4), the loves of my life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment