- Homemain page
- Aboutthe author
- Contact ussay hello
- Subscribe to RSSkeep updated!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Are you using Twitter?
Twitter is a new "microblogging" technology. See http://twitter.com/. My question is, are you using twitter? If so, how are you using it and how often?
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(220)
-
▼
October
(18)
- Archaeologists find 3000 year old Hebrew text
- Who will win the election?
- Hospitals and Evangelism
- Microtargeting and the McCain campaign--a model fo...
- I'm about to perform a wedding
- Crowdsourcing - Why the Power of the Crowd is Driv...
- A sad mission
- Starting a Missional Network
- Are you using Twitter?
- Taliban Kill Christian for Sharing Her Faith
- This baby can preach! (Video)
- How to make small groups evangelistic and outward ...
- Bob Newhart Skit/Video on Therapy - "Stop it"
- Heading Back Home
- I arrived late Monday night in Ontario, California...
- Groceries have risen 10.5% this year
- Coachnet - Helping People Realize their Goals and ...
- Our trip to Harding
-
▼
October
(18)
New Church Plants
Theology and Popular Culture Blogs/Websites
-
Dolly Parton: National Treasure5 weeks ago
-
-
-
-
-
Powered by Blogger.
Favorite Posts
- Churches in coffee shops and homes a growing trend
- Harvard's New Emphasis on Applied Knowledge is Instructive to Churches
- Young Adults want a lifestyle and authenticity, not religion
- My neighbor asked me to bless his house yesterday
- Exiles-Living Missionally in a Post-Christian Culture
- Christianity is about a lifestyle, not one hour a week
- Emotion in Worship
- Death by Suburb
- The Don Imus Firing--Lack of Redemption or Justice?
- Books That I Have Read in the Last Year
Some Other Blogs & Sites I frequent
About Me
- James Nored
- I currently am a preaching minister, evangelist, and missional leader at the High Pointe Church of Christ in McKinney, TX. I am working towards a Doctor of Ministry at Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, CA, studying missional church, evangelism, and postmodern culture. I give missional church and Spiritual gifts seminars for churches. I have written an evangelistic Bible study for postmoderns (Story of Redemption), New Members class material, and a work on Spiritual gifts. I am blessed with a wonderful wife (Becki) of 13 years and two beautiful daughters (Gina-age 7, Emily-4), the loves of my life.
3 comments:
sounds too much like 'quitter'
Yep. I mostly use it to make people laugh or think, buy using the experiences I go through during my day. I probably use it 2-3 times a day. I have the application on my Blackberry so it is quite easy.
Thanks, James! I'm going to start using it, I believe, with my BlackJack II.
Post a Comment