- Homemain page
- Aboutthe author
- Contact ussay hello
- Subscribe to RSSkeep updated!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(220)
-
▼
September
(16)
- Speaking at Harding Lectures
- McCain roasted on David Lettermen
- Recent Spiritual Gifts Seminar Testimonies
- What happens when we die? Scientists seek to find out
- Newt Gingrich's take on the government bailout
- The kind of visitor you like to see at church
- High Pointe Receiving Clothing from Red Cross for ...
- Taking in a girl from the streets
- The Power of a Praying Wife - How this book led to...
- National Day of Encouragement
- Fireproof your marriage!
- Government bails out mortgage companies-a sign of ...
- A conversation with a former Boston movement member
- New evangelistic Bible study begun with young man
- High Pointe helps provide clothing for those displ...
- Divorce Care and Recovery group gathered at our house
-
▼
September
(16)
New Church Plants
Theology and Popular Culture Blogs/Websites
Powered by Blogger.
Favorite Posts
- Churches in coffee shops and homes a growing trend
- Harvard's New Emphasis on Applied Knowledge is Instructive to Churches
- Young Adults want a lifestyle and authenticity, not religion
- My neighbor asked me to bless his house yesterday
- Exiles-Living Missionally in a Post-Christian Culture
- Christianity is about a lifestyle, not one hour a week
- Emotion in Worship
- Death by Suburb
- The Don Imus Firing--Lack of Redemption or Justice?
- Books That I Have Read in the Last Year
Some Other Blogs & Sites I frequent
About Me
- James Nored
- I currently am a preaching minister, evangelist, and missional leader at the High Pointe Church of Christ in McKinney, TX. I am working towards a Doctor of Ministry at Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, CA, studying missional church, evangelism, and postmodern culture. I give missional church and Spiritual gifts seminars for churches. I have written an evangelistic Bible study for postmoderns (Story of Redemption), New Members class material, and a work on Spiritual gifts. I am blessed with a wonderful wife (Becki) of 13 years and two beautiful daughters (Gina-age 7, Emily-4), the loves of my life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment