- Homemain page
- Aboutthe author
- Contact ussay hello
- Subscribe to RSSkeep updated!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Pictures of Our Family at Glenwood Caverns in Colorado
Here are some pictures of our family at Glenwood Caverns. We took a trolley ride up the mountain, where the caves are located.

Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(220)
-
▼
August
(17)
- McCain Picks Sarah Palin, Alaska's 44 Year Old Gov...
- Brian McLaren Endorses Obama - Should this be the ...
- The Office: What challenges do you face at work?
- We can not get enough food---for those who are in ...
- Providing Work for Those in Need
- Alan Hirsch is coming out with two new books!
- Huge Turnout for Habitat Orientation--Workers need...
- Pictures of Our Family at Glenwood Caverns in Colo...
- Pictures of Our Family at Hanging Lake in Colorado
- Caves and Mountain Climbing in Colorado
- I'm Praying for the Habitat for Humanity Orientati...
- Greetings from Colorado--how do you spend your vac...
- On the road to Colorado
- New cameras show scientists seeking to copy God's ...
- Sunday Reflections - A Very Human Savior
- How the "Competition" strength can be used in life...
- Giving work to a Hispanic who came by the church b...
-
▼
August
(17)
New Church Plants
Theology and Popular Culture Blogs/Websites
Powered by Blogger.
Favorite Posts
- Churches in coffee shops and homes a growing trend
- Harvard's New Emphasis on Applied Knowledge is Instructive to Churches
- Young Adults want a lifestyle and authenticity, not religion
- My neighbor asked me to bless his house yesterday
- Exiles-Living Missionally in a Post-Christian Culture
- Christianity is about a lifestyle, not one hour a week
- Emotion in Worship
- Death by Suburb
- The Don Imus Firing--Lack of Redemption or Justice?
- Books That I Have Read in the Last Year
Some Other Blogs & Sites I frequent
About Me
- James Nored
- I currently am a preaching minister, evangelist, and missional leader at the High Pointe Church of Christ in McKinney, TX. I am working towards a Doctor of Ministry at Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, CA, studying missional church, evangelism, and postmodern culture. I give missional church and Spiritual gifts seminars for churches. I have written an evangelistic Bible study for postmoderns (Story of Redemption), New Members class material, and a work on Spiritual gifts. I am blessed with a wonderful wife (Becki) of 13 years and two beautiful daughters (Gina-age 7, Emily-4), the loves of my life.
1 comments:
when will you go online?
Post a Comment