I should be asleep right, because I am tired and we are traveling tomorrow. But often when I am most tired, I cannot sleep. So I'll think back on the week.
This past week I had two pre-martial counseling sessions, a counseling session, an evangelistic Bible study, six Strengths and Spiritual gifts assessments, a special speaking engagement at Waterview (congregation in the area), and an ad to produce. And preaching and teaching! And a lot of house-related stuff.
Well, I was going to share some more, but I am feeling sleepiness suddenly descend on me. Hoff to bed. Talk with you soon!
- Homemain page
- Aboutthe author
- Contact ussay hello
- Subscribe to RSSkeep updated!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(220)
-
▼
July
(18)
- Reaching Out to Hispanics--What is the song "La Ba...
- Is God an American?
- You will not believe this coincidence!
- Truth found in New Age Literature: Peace is the En...
- Local Church Planting Highlight - Charles and Juli...
- We're moved in--now, to the media room!
- We're moving in today to a great house with a grea...
- Well, as you can see, it was quite a bit cooler u...
- New Lineage Homes--The highest quality of homes an...
- Sunday Reflections-The Good Samaritan from a New P...
- A productive and exhausting week
- We're going back to Liberty
- How Tolerant is Jesus?
- Companies offer unlimited flex and vacation time w...
- Top Ten Ways to Use Your Home with Fellow Christians
- Could the Spirit of God be leading us to divorce r...
- A word on marriage--struggles are normal
- Starbucks is closing stores--is the end of the wor...
-
▼
July
(18)
New Church Plants
Theology and Popular Culture Blogs/Websites
-
Dolly Parton: National Treasure5 weeks ago
-
-
-
-
-
Powered by Blogger.
Favorite Posts
- Churches in coffee shops and homes a growing trend
- Harvard's New Emphasis on Applied Knowledge is Instructive to Churches
- Young Adults want a lifestyle and authenticity, not religion
- My neighbor asked me to bless his house yesterday
- Exiles-Living Missionally in a Post-Christian Culture
- Christianity is about a lifestyle, not one hour a week
- Emotion in Worship
- Death by Suburb
- The Don Imus Firing--Lack of Redemption or Justice?
- Books That I Have Read in the Last Year
Some Other Blogs & Sites I frequent
About Me
- James Nored
- I currently am a preaching minister, evangelist, and missional leader at the High Pointe Church of Christ in McKinney, TX. I am working towards a Doctor of Ministry at Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, CA, studying missional church, evangelism, and postmodern culture. I give missional church and Spiritual gifts seminars for churches. I have written an evangelistic Bible study for postmoderns (Story of Redemption), New Members class material, and a work on Spiritual gifts. I am blessed with a wonderful wife (Becki) of 13 years and two beautiful daughters (Gina-age 7, Emily-4), the loves of my life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment