Well, I finished up my class, and my Becki flew out to California to join me last Wednesday. We are spending some time together on vacation. Yesterday we went to Malibu beach, and tomorrow we are going to Ventura. I won't be blogging much this week, but I'll catch you guys when I get back. Please pray that we and our children have safe trips this week. Check you later.
James
- Homemain page
- Aboutthe author
- Contact ussay hello
- Subscribe to RSSkeep updated!
Sunday, July 01, 2007
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(176)
-
▼
July
(13)
- Getting past our discomfort level with non-Christi...
- Getting Out of the Christian Bubble
- Spiritual Growth Requires a Commitment
- Great Things Happen When You Eat Together
- How well do you delegate?
- Should the US miltary be used to prevent genocide?
- Healthier Eating
- Prayers for non-Christians
- Funerals, Surround Sound Basements, and other matters
- How do non-Christian young people view Christianity?
- Mercy Triumphs Over Judgment
- At the Beach
- Vacation Time!
-
▼
July
(13)
New Church Plants
Theology and Popular Culture Blogs/Websites
-
Dolly Parton: National Treasure5 weeks ago
-
-
-
-
-
Powered by Blogger.
Favorite Posts
- Churches in coffee shops and homes a growing trend
- Harvard's New Emphasis on Applied Knowledge is Instructive to Churches
- Young Adults want a lifestyle and authenticity, not religion
- My neighbor asked me to bless his house yesterday
- Exiles-Living Missionally in a Post-Christian Culture
- Christianity is about a lifestyle, not one hour a week
- Emotion in Worship
- Death by Suburb
- The Don Imus Firing--Lack of Redemption or Justice?
- Books That I Have Read in the Last Year
Some Other Blogs & Sites I frequent
About Me
- James Nored
- I currently am a preaching minister, evangelist, and missional leader at the High Pointe Church of Christ in McKinney, TX. I am working towards a Doctor of Ministry at Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, CA, studying missional church, evangelism, and postmodern culture. I give missional church and Spiritual gifts seminars for churches. I have written an evangelistic Bible study for postmoderns (Story of Redemption), New Members class material, and a work on Spiritual gifts. I am blessed with a wonderful wife (Becki) of 13 years and two beautiful daughters (Gina-age 7, Emily-4), the loves of my life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment